ENT Surgical Navigation
The route frameworks utilized in ENT surgery include solid precision inside which the instrument tip area is seen on the observing screen. Otolaryngologists utilizes the new methods in ENT Surgeries, such us Balloon Sinus Dilation System, Malleable Suction Instruments and Patient chase for Image-Guided Surgery. Using the ENT surgery route framework, the ENT specialist utilizes extraordinary instruments, which are followed by the navigation system.
- Track 1-1 CT navigation for image guided surgery-sinus and skull base
- Track 2-2 Cone beam Imaging
- Track 3-3 Balloon sinus dilation system
- Track 4-4 Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Track 5-5 Risk factors in Panendoscopy
- Track 6-6 Fine needle aspiration biopsy