Head, Neck and Oral Oncology
Head, Neck and Oral Oncology envelops all parts of clinical practice, fundamental and translational research on the etiology, pathophysiology, finding, evaluation, administration, development and forecast of patients with head and neck tumours and carotid body tumour. The Head and Neck Surgery track will give the points of interest of cutting edge indicative testing and driving edge medicinal and surgical treatment for the full extent of head and neck conditions. Head and Neck disease is emphatically connected with certain natural and way of life hazard factors, including tobacco smoking, liquor utilization, UV light, specific chemicals utilized as a part of specific work environments, and certain strains of infections, for example, human papillomavirus. These tumours are much of the time forceful in their biologic conduct; patients with these kinds of disease are at a higher danger of building up another growth in the head and neck territory. Head and neck disease is exceedingly treatable if identified early, for the most part through surgery, yet radiation treatment may likewise assume an imperative part, while chemotherapy is regularly incapable. This track talks about Squamous cell carcinoma, Oral Epidemiology, Head and Neck Surgery, Head and Neck Cancer infections, Carotid body tumour and HNS Oncology.
- Track 1-1 Hematopoietic Stem cell treatment.
- Track 2-2 Chemotherapy for Head and Neck Oncology.
- Track 3-3 Tobacco and oral diseases.
- Track 4-4 Squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma and tumor pathology.
- Track 5-5 Oral and craniofacial diseases.
- Track 6-6 Prevention of oral cancer.
- Track 7-7 Chemotheraphy of oral cancer and its side effects.
- Track 8-8 Molecular Pathogenesis of Oral cancer.