Laryngology is that branch of medication which manages clutters, infections and wounds of the vocal device, particularly the larynx. The track of Laryngology will manage disorders, infections and wounds of the vocal contraption, particularly the larynx. Regular conditions tended to by laryngologists incorporate vocal overlay knobs and blisters, laryngeal cancer, spasmodic dysphonia, laryngopharyngeal reflux, papilloma’s, and voice abuse/manhandle/abuse disorders. The absolute most regular sickness is because of unnecessary talking, throat clearing, hacking, smoking, shouting, singing, or talking too wildly or too low.
- Track 1-1 Laryngopharyngeal Reflux.
- Track 2-2 Speech therapy and audio processing.
- Track 3-3 Tracheostomy.
- Track 4-4 Vocal cord nodules and polyps.
- Track 5-5 Laryngitis.
- Track 6-6 Spasmodic dysphonia.
- Track 7-7 Salivary gland tumors.