Neurotology is a branch of otology concerned with those parts of the nervous system related to the ear, especially the inner ear and associated brainstem structures also called Otoneurology.Otology generally refers to the treatment of middle ear disease and resultant conductive hearing loss, whereas neurology refers to treatment of inner ear conditions or hearing and balance disorders.In this section we will discuss about Vestibular neuronitis, Facial nerve paralysis, Hearing loss and deafness, Labyrinthectomy, Vertigo, Perforated eardrum & Neuro Otolaryngology.
- Track 1-1 Vestibular neuronitis.
- Track 2-2 Facial nerve paralysis.
- Track 3-3 Perforated eardrum.
- Track 4-4 Neuro Otolaryngology.
- Track 5-5 Sensorineural hearing loss.