Paediatrics ENT deals with children having common illnesses such as tonsillitis, sinusitis and ear infections (otitis media) using the latest guidelines for medical treatment and the most advanced techniques for surgical treatment. Paediatric Otorhinolaryngology is to concentrate and disseminate information concerning prevention, cure and care of otorhinolaryngology disorders in infants and children due to developmental, degenerative, infectious, neoplastic, traumatic, social, psychiatric and economic causes.
- Track 1-1 Ear Disease And Otitis Media
- Track 2-2 Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
- Track 3-3 Cricotracheal Resection
- Track 4-4 Myringotomy And Tubes
- Track 5-5 Decannulation
- Track 6-6 Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Track 7-7 Adenoidectomy