Physiological Disorders of Ear, Nose & Throat
Physiological Disorders of Ear, Nose & Throat causes certain disorders like Chronic nasal obstruction, Nasal polyposis, epistaxis and myasis, Rhinorrhoea & Rhinolith, Septal hematoma, Deviated nasal septum, Nasal reflexes, Post-Nasal drip & Young’s syndrome, cleft palate, Cartagena’s syndrome etc. Sino nasal disorders like Unified Airway disease, Asthma, tumours can be treated surgically through functional endoscopic sinus surgery, endoscopic frontal sinusotomy, trans nasal endoscopic surgery, sinus dilation and stenting etc. Sino nasal anatomy, physiology and development and thyroid disorder is most common now a day.
- Track 1-1 Cleft palate.
- Track 2-2 Septal hematoma.
- Track 3-3 Chronic nasal obstruction.
- Track 4-4 Deviated nasal septum.
- Track 5-5 Nasal reflexes, Post-Nasal drip & Youngâ€™s syndrome.
- Track 6-6 Infections involving the anterior ethmoidal air cells.
- Track 7-7 Central auditory and vestibular pathways.