Rhinitis is a condition happens because of aggravation and bothering of Mucous layer. The aggravation is caused by the degranulation of pole cells in the nose. Aggravation of mucous layer is caused because of allergens like dust and dander. Rhinitis can be delegated Allergic Rhinitis and non - unfavorably susceptible Rhinitis basing on the causative specialist. Unfavorably susceptible rhinitis is basic in a few nations like United States, of around 10%– 30% grown-ups are influenced every year.
- Track 1-1 Allergic and non-allergic rhinitis.
- Track 2-2 Innate and adaptive immunity in allergic respiratory inflammation.
- Track 3-3 Infectious & Atrophic Rhinitis.
- Track 4-4 Fungal & Acute Rhinosinusitis.
- Track 5-5 Pediatric rhinosinusitis.
- Track 6-6 Rhinosinusitis- Complications, diagnosis, treatment.
- Track 7-7 Etiologic factors in chronic rhinosinusitis.
- Track 8-8 Microbiology of rhinosinusitis and antimicrobial resistance.
- Track 9-9 Bacterial Rhino-sinusitis.